AVOID HIGH COST ON YOUR WATER BILL!
CALL US TODAY AT 770-500-3593 TO GIVE YOU
LEAK DETECTION SERVICES AT YOUR PLACE.
can fix leaking pipes and save you from spending additional cost to your water bill.
Our plumbers are experts in leak detection services
and can help you repair leaks to keep your pipes healthy for years to come.
BASIC WAYS ON DETERMINING AN ACTUAL LEAK
Here are the steps to take to find out what the issue is:
- Shut the water off at your home – look for a ball valve or gate valve.
- Open the water meter box (it is usually found outside, in most cases at the street)
- Watch the meter to see if any of the dials are still moving
- If it is still moving, there is a leak before the main shut off. Call Talon Plumbing immediately for a free estimate to replace or repair the water service line.
- If it is not moving, open the main shut off and see if it is now moving
- If it is moving, there is a leak at one of the fixtures. Thoroughly inspect fixtures with special attention to toilets, the most common culprit.
- If it is not moving, it could be an intermittent problem or it could be an error in reading the meter by the water authority.
Pipeline leak detection is used to determine if and in some cases where a leak has occurred in systems which contain liquids and gases. The primary purpose of leak detection systems (LDS) is to help pipeline controllers to detect and localize leaks. It also provides alarms and display other related data to the pipeline controllers to assist on decision making. Pipeline leak detection systems can also enhance productivity and system reliability thanks to reduced downtime and inspection time.
We ensure that the loss of fluid as a result of a leak is at a small amount only as much as possible. We detect small leaks and detects it quickly.
We make sure our customers trust and rely on us that’s why we only report correct alarming situations that are important for them to know.
We are able to calculate leak flow and leak location with great accuracy and effectiveness for our customer’s satisfaction.
We continue to operate on non-ideal circumstances – detect failures yet continue to operate with necessary compromises.